2013: Thích điện thoại thông minh 2013 nào?
2012: Thích mua điện thoại thông minh 2012 nào?
2011: Thích điện thoại thông minh loại nào?
:Sử Dụng Dịch vụ 4G LTE
Sử Dụng Dịch vụ 3G
Press Releases28 August 2014
Posted by admin
-without ever being forced to share your data
BELLEVUE, Washington – August 26, 2014 – T-Mobile (NYSE: TMUS) today announced a whole new way for big families and small businesses to satisfy their growing appetite for mobile data− and avoid the old-guard carriers’ shared data schemes and overages.
Adding a line to your T-Mobile Simple Choice plan has always been simple and straightforward at just $10 per line per month after the second subscriber. Starting tomorrow August 27th, T-Mobile is expanding that simple, low-cost pricing from five to ten lines per account.
While the old guard telecoms continue to force families and small business into shared data plans – where you never know how much data you have left and live in fear of data-driven overages, T-Mobile family plans come with a dedicated LTE data bucket per person or per device. With the Un-carrier, you always know how much LTE data you have available−and you never have to limit your usage or worry about being hit with domestic overages.
“I’ve always maintained that shared data plans are a source of customer pain. And, it’s becoming clear now that they are,” said John Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile. “The old carriers’ shared data plans are just another ploy to push customers over their data limits and suck money out of their pockets with overage charges they can’t see coming.”
As always, every T-Mobile Simple Choice customer gets unlimited data, talk and text and a dedicated bucket of LTE data starting at up to 1 GB−all on the nation’s fastest LTE network with no annual service contract, no domestic overages, unlimited data and texting in 120+ countries and destinations, unlimited music streaming and a whole lot more Un-carrier goodness.
And, any or all of those lines can get Unlimited 4G LTE data for just $30 more per line per month−something Verizon and AT&T don’t even offer–on the Un-carrier’s wicked-fast network.
Visit T-Mobile.com for more information on T-Mobile’s family plans.
Taxes and fees additional. Unlimited features on T-Mobile’s network
About T-Mobile US, Inc.:
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 50.5 million wireless customers and provides products and services through approximately 70,000 total points of distribution. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
# # #
T-Mobile US Media Relations
877-281-TMUS OR 212-358-3210
Go to page >>
- T-Mobile Expands Industry-Leading Family Plan
- T-Mobile Fined $819,000 for Hearing Aid Compatibility Violations
- T-Mobile Quadruples Simple Starter Data With New Option
- Quy định phí giám định tư pháp trong lĩnh vực thông tin truyền thông
- Statement of Commissioner Michael O'Rielly about FCC Seeks Comment on Streamlining Telephone Co. Accounting Rules
- Statement of Commissioner Ajit Pai about FCC Seeks Comment on Streamlining Telephone Co. Accounting Rules
- Quy chuẩn về chất lượng dịch vụ tin nhắn di động
- It’s a New Day for Unlimited Data
- T-Mobile Urges Its Customers to Rescue Beleaguered Sprint Customers
- Giá Cả Điện Thoại/Điện Thoại Di Động (Pre-Paid/Unlocked/Lock)/Thông Minh (SmartPhones) & Phone Cards/Accessories Trong Ngày 20 tháng 8 năm 2014
- AT&T to Carry HTC One® (M8) for Windows®
- Aussie SMB Builds World Leading Pilot FTTH Network in Vietnam